Recognizing the best in wellness.
Are you a leader in wellness? Have you contributed to the success of individual or organizational wellness? Do you have an innovative tool that has positively impacted a clients health and wellbeing?
If you answered “YES” then The Wellness 360 Conference Awards are for you!
The Wellness 360 Conference: Wellness Ambassador of the Year
- This award is meant to recognize that individual within your organization who represents the heart and soul of your wellness program. They inspire their colleagues, share success stories, come up with creative new initiatives, and lead with their actions. They truly are the ideal ambassador of your wellness program.
- Ideal candidates are wellness practitioners/managers/coordinators, or even those on other teams who serve on a wellness council or ambassador team.
The Wellness 360 Conference: Partner Impact Award
- Winner is a vendor whose innovative tools and staff have uniquely helped make a positive impact on their client’s health, culture and wellbeing
- Vendor application must be submitted by their client, not the vendor itself.
- Do you have an outside organization, whether it be a consultant, health plan, wellness platform, or other, that you believe should be recognized for the positive impact they had on your organization’s health, culture, and wellbeing?
The Wellness 360 Conference: Small Steps Big Strides – A wellness success story
- Winner is an individual who embraced wellness initiatives and achieved personal and impactful wellness goals as a result.
- Application may not be submitted by the individual being nominated.
Essay entry submission
As part of The Wellness 360 Conference, the newly launched wellness awards are designed to recognize and celebrate innovation, success, and effectiveness in worksite wellness.
Use the form on this page to submit your essay.
Applications are open until March 15, 2018 and award winners will be honored at The Wellness 360 Conference on Friday April 20, 2018.